Aqua Fire Prevention have some common sense tips for you to make your home or apartment a safer home for all;
Home Safety Tips
- Fit smoke detectors in every room, hallway and landing in your home.
- Close all doors before going to bed at night.
- Turn off and unplug all non-essential electrical items at night.
- Practice an evacuation drill with your family.
- Be extra careful with all naked flames i.e. open fires/candles etc.
- Make sure that young children are never left unattended and keep all matches/lighters out of their reach.
- Consider fitting a small fire extinguisher and fire blanket in your kitchen area.
- Change your smoke detector batteries every year and link the date to a birthday or anniversary to help you remember.
- Make sure you know where your keys are.
- Keep a flashlight by your bed in case of an emergency.
- See our online store for home fire safety products.
Aqua Fire Prevention can deliver your fire safety equipment to your home or place of work for your convenience. You may also purchase these products from our premises at Unit 8, Cookstown Square, Cookstown Industrial Estate, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
Smoke Alarm, Fire Extinguishers
Products for Fire Safety at Home